SSoCA Geocoin

longtomsilver

Found something very interesting !

I stepped over some new geocoin icons on the GS side!

You can find those here: icons

It is named: SSoCA Geocoin and the icons look great and mysterious.

Here are a lot of rumors about a coin coming out from this group.

According to the different icons there must be more than one coin.

I tried to find somthing out about the coin, but couldn`t.

They have their own webside where a team behind the cacher "Louis Cifer" (teamspeaker) is answering qustions all around geocoins and trackables to those who are addicted by geocoins.

The meaning of SSoCA is : "Secret Society of Coin Addicts"

I find the activities they bring out very good and it will surely help a lot of coiners to find out about mints, editions and more.

As soon I will find out more I will post it here.

Edited by longtomsilver

Found something very interesting !

I stepped over some new geocoin icons on the GS side!

You can find those here: icons

It is named: SSoCA Geocoin and the icons look great and mysterious.

Here are a lot of rumors about a coin coming out from this group.

According to the different icons there must be more than one coin.

I tried to find somthing out about the coin, but couldn`t.

They have their own webside where a team behind the cacher "Louis Cifer" (teamspeaker) is answering qustions all around geocoins and trackables to those who are addicted by geocoins.

The meaning of SSoCA is : "Secret Society of Coin Addicts"

I find the activities they bring out very good and it will surely help a lot of coiners to find out about mints, editions and more.

As soon I will find out more I will post it here.

I ran cross this earlier today. Secret Society of Coin Addicts :ph34r:

I didn't think anything of it until I saw your post.

Edited by scificollector

As I mentioned before, here in Germany is a mysterious group working for coinaddicts and they are doing a great job for caching coiners, finding more informations about the coins they collect, or want to collect.

Right now I have seen some mysterious pictures I want to let you know about.

As I heard they are also thinking of bringing an english version later this year.

Here are the first pictures which I took out of facebook and twitter of a new coin coming out soon.

The shop where you can get those SSoCA Coins is mygeocoin

11082a56-e3b6-4f8d-aac8-2879a01fb4bc.jpg

2e1fa4fc-e1a6-4142-bdf1-d7ee1dc62943.jpg

1eabf146-1de4-4cbc-8b37-baeea158b213.jpg

5b9e09e6-5ab1-4a23-87b2-36257746cd11.jpg

dc7ac3da-2adb-4166-8986-08ce080aeaee.jpg

I am really excited about those coins

Edited by longtomsilver

Secret Society of Coin Addicts ~ Friendship - Honor - Secrecy

Our intention is to support all cacher requests about trackables and geocoins to find out more about editions, help newbies in starting a collection, and, and , and... We are a little group of coin addicts and thought it would be very helpful in the coin and trackable community.

Thanks to Longtomsilver. You found the details of our first geocoin very quick. :grin:

Everybody is invited for a little game. We spread out some fragments of the first pictures of our Geocoin all over the Web. Just look out - maybe in a profile or on a website of our supporters... :ph34r:

Enjoy :D

There was a lot of rumor in the air, but now the time has come. In the near future the „Secret Society of Coin Addicts” will release a geocoin. Together with Claudia, the owner of myGeocoin, an own edition of six different pieces was minted, each has its own icon.

The coin is shaped like a wax seal and the front side shows the society logo in 3D. At about 1,6 inches in diameter the rim is curved three-dimensionally around the logo. The backside is 2D and shows the slogan of the society: GEOCOINS ARE (Y)OUR PASSION! We used intense colors and as they are covered with epoxy on the frontside they look a bit shiny and become a real worry stone coin.

Every color has its special meaning which is reflected in the name of the editions. Three editions will soon be available in the shop of Sepp & Berta:

* Black Nickel – green – THE YEAR 2012 – LE 174*

* Black Nickel – orange – THE YEAR 2013 – LE 230*

* Black Nickel – pink – S&B Shop Edition – RE 250*

Each will be sold for 10 Euro plus shippingcosts.

There are three more editions which will not be sold in the shop. These are editons for members of the society and they will be traded or sent like a mysterycoin. Just wait and see.

* Black Nickel - white – THE BEGINNING – XXLE 22 *

* Black Nickel - red – THE FRIENDS – LE 222 *

* Black Nickel - blue - THE SUPPORTER – XLE 102 *

Edited by Garm of Gjoell

There was a lot of rumor in the air, but now the time has come. In the near future the „Secret Society of Coin Addicts” will release a geocoin. Together with Claudia, the owner of myGeocoin, an own edition of six different pieces was minted, each has its own icon.

The coin is shaped like a wax seal and the front side shows the society logo in 3D. At about 1,6 inches in diameter the rim is curved three-dimensionally around the logo. The backside is 2D and shows the slogan of the society: GEOCOINS ARE (Y)OUR PASSION! We used intense colors and as they are covered with epoxy on the frontside they look a bit shiny and become a real worry stone coin.

Every color has its special meaning which is reflected in the name of the editions. Three editions will soon be available in the shop of Sepp & Berta:

* Black Nickel – green – THE YEAR 2012 – LE 174*

* Black Nickel – orange – THE YEAR 2013 – LE 230*

* Black Nickel – pink – S&B Shop Edition – RE 250*

Each will be sold for 10 Euro plus shippingcosts.

There are three more editions which will not be sold in the shop. These are editons for members of the society and they will be traded or sent like a mysterycoin. Just wait and see.

* Black Nickel - white – THE BEGINNING – XXLE 22 *

* Black Nickel - red – THE FRIENDS – LE 222 *

* Black Nickel - blue - THE SUPPORTER – XLE 102 *

Thank you very much for the deatailed information.

I am really looking forward to the real coins!!!

do you have to be a coin addict, or can i get one too ?

ILYK

You don`t have to be a memeber of S.S.o.C.A. to get a coin.

I guess we are all coin addicts, some more - some less, and some are on their way to it, even though some are stepping back.

3 editions are coming into the shop shortly, 3 others are among the members group.

As a former member of the SSoCA, I have still a couple of blue (4 pcs) and red (10 pcs) coins left.

They were thought to be gifted away only but since I'm no longer member of that group, I'd consider also to trade them but NO SALE.

Trade offers for any trackable personal coins welcome via email or pn.