Cache container ideas for this spot?

Misticme

So I am asking people on the other side of the country hoping no one local sees my spot and snags it lol. I want to hide a cache in Waldo Alley in San Francisco. Below is a google street view link. Would anyone be willing to take a look and see if you have an ideas for clever city hides? I am rather new to this, and only have 2 hides but they are not in SF. I know I could just place a magnetic micro and be done with it, but would rather have something more clever and if possible a little bigger. Ideas? Thank you!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.cGE&biw=1280&bih=620&q=sf&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80859a6d00690021:0x4a501367f076adff,San+Francisco,+CA&gl=us&sa=X&ei=WA4EUd6sJIXriwK_soDYBQ&ved=0CIQBELYD

So I am asking people on the other side of the country hoping no one local sees my spot and snags it lol. I want to hide a cache in Waldo Alley in San Francisco. Below is a google street view link. Would anyone be willing to take a look and see if you have an ideas for clever city hides? I am rather new to this, and only have 2 hides but they are not in SF. I know I could just place a magnetic micro and be done with it, but would rather have something more clever and if possible a little bigger. Ideas? Thank you!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.cGE&biw=1280&bih=620&q=sf&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80859a6d00690021:0x4a501367f076adff,San+Francisco,+CA&gl=us&sa=X&ei=WA4EUd6sJIXriwK_soDYBQ&ved=0CIQBELYD

Why are you bringing geocachers to this spot? This is a serious question and will help frame any answers you get.

BTW, the link you provided is some distance from Waldo Alley.

Edited by Michaelcycle

Try this link instead: http://goo.gl/maps/KAP03

It will take you right to Waldo Alley instead of generically to "SF." (San Francisco)

To me this looks like a residential alley with garages and entries to private residences. Your first hurdle will be getting permission from someone to use their property or the right of way across their property. I'd concentrate on a container that blends with some architectural feature or signage, and which is acceptable to the resident.

From what I can see there is a duct of some sort against a building on the left. I can't see the bottom of it but there may be some possibilities there. If that's a storm drain further down you could use fishing line to hang a micro under it, somewhat common in a few areas. The handrail on the right side may offer some possibilities but again I can't see it well. Good luck.