Oh shoot!

Roman!

I was just looking at the map and saw an unfound cache on Route 66, I did find it, just missed logging it that day.

On that day I found some 230 route 66 caches and I also found caches in Vegas. I logged the missing cache (#692) for the correct date but in my history it shows as the last cache found that day, after the Vegas ones.

Not a huge deal but I do like things in order, I've fixed this before by deleting and relogging but Im not doing that 200+ times. Is there any way of fixing this?

If you are logging a bucket load of caches on the same day, I am not aware you can insert one particular cache into a sequence.

On personal note, I have no sympathy.

bd

Yes, it is natural human instinct to take pleasure in others misfortune but I must say life is good if this is my biggest concern.

Edited by Roman!

If you are logging a bucket load of caches on the same day, I am not aware you can insert one particular cache into a sequence.

bd

Yes, it is natural human instinct to take pleasure in others misfortune but I must say life is good if this is my biggest concern.

Oh goodness, I'm far beyond taking pleasure and into inflicting pain.

Just kidding.

I wish I had your problem.

bd

Just kidding.

Maybe it's time to find a new wife then. :lol:

bd

Just kidding.

Maybe it's time to find a new wife then. :lol:

hey, no wives man. That's the rule.

bd

Edited by BlueDeuce

if you are really worried about the order of your find count there is a simple fix. delete all for your finds back to that day and re log. Just hope you don't miss another and have to start all over again

I've done that before but in this case it would be about 140 caches, a bit too much, that's why I was hoping for an option.

if you are really worried about the order of your find count there is a simple fix. delete all for your finds back to that day and re log. Just hope you don't miss another and have to start all over again

I've done that before but in this case it would be about 140 caches, a bit too much, that's why I was hoping for an option.

I have just started playing with GSAK so I am not familiar with all it can do. Saying that, maybe there is a way to copy your logs into GSAK, then delete from GSpeak and re-log using GSAK in the order you want. I haven't looked and don't know if there is a way, I was just thinking out loud considering all that GSAK is supposed to be capable of. :unsure:

I have just started playing with GSAK so I am not familiar with all it can do. Saying that, maybe there is a way to copy your logs into GSAK, then delete from GSpeak and re-log using GSAK in the order you want. I haven't looked and don't know if there is a way, I was just thinking out loud considering all that GSAK is supposed to be capable of. :unsure:

i could probably relog using gsak but as far as I know there is no delete log option so they'd have to be deleted one at a time. A friend recently did ET highway and while using gsak to log his caches he accidentally logged 300 or so caches he never found. Took him quite a while to fix it.

Edited by Roman!