Idea for TB map option

mcgillz

One of my TB's is just approaching 40,000 miles and has had a really interesting trip so far. I looked at its trip on the Map option for TBs but the definition is poor. I think Geocaching should offer the possibility for getting a larger high definition map that could be printed so proud TB owners could hang the TB trip on the wall!

I suppose anyone could do it using Google Earth, but there must be a simpler way?

One of my TB's is just approaching 40,000 miles and has had a really interesting trip so far. I looked at its trip on the Map option for TBs but the definition is poor. I think Geocaching should offer the possibility for getting a larger high definition map that could be printed so proud TB owners could hang the TB trip on the wall!

I suppose anyone could do it using Google Earth, but there must be a simpler way?

Google Earth wouldn't work too well. I tried opening your TB's path in Google Earth, and the virtual globe is too round and can't show the whole path from any one specific angle. Perhaps, you could go to Google Maps, take a screen shot of that map, put your screenshot in a picture editing program, and then draw the lines of its trip.