Mystery Caches with Corrected Coordinates

ChyronJay

Is there a way to differentiate between mystery caches and mystery caches with corrected coordinates (i.e., solved) on the map page and in search results? It would be helpful if the question mark showed in a different color, say, green, to remind me that yes, I've solved that one already.

Doable?

On the map, not that I know of. I thought I saw a suggestion along these lines on the feature suggestion forum, though. edit: yes, it's been suggested several times, it seems.

I keep track of the ones I've solved via bookmark lists.

Edited by hzoi

Is there a way to differentiate between mystery caches and mystery caches with corrected coordinates (i.e., solved) on the map page and in search results? It would be helpful if the question mark showed in a different color, say, green, to remind me that yes, I've solved that one already.

Doable?

Not now but it would be a nice feature for the puzzle minded amongst us.

On the cache page, the letters will be slightly italicized if you have corrected them. Same goes for multis and Wherigo caches.

Oh I'm aware of that, and it is helpful as far as it goes, but it would be *really* nice to have a separate look on the map and search results pages. Then one could see at a glance in a page full of puzzles, which ones have been solved.

On the cache page, the letters will be slightly italicized if you have corrected them. Same goes for multis and Wherigo caches.

Oh I'm aware of that, and it is helpful as far as it goes, but it would be *really* nice to have a separate look on the map and search results pages. Then one could see at a glance in a page full of puzzles, which ones have been solved.

True. As others have stated, I use bookmark lists for this.