Photo upload ala LandmarkHunter.com

Outspoken1

Greetings!

With the loss of the NRHP non-official site, the category 'U.S. National Register of Historic Places' has switched to using www.LandmarkHunter.com as their NRHP documentation proof website. Since I have already taken photos of the NRHP, I thought I would 'give back' to LandmarkHunter.com and upload the photos to them also (to upload, you have to join [free] - click on 'Would you like to be an editor? and register).

You are given a screen with the ability to upload 9 photos at once. After the photos are uploaded, then each photo is given in a thumbnail and you may add captions, if desired.

I feel if it were quicker to upload photos - more Waymarkers would upload more of their great photos and our site would improve even more!

Take care,

Outspoken1

I feel if it were quicker to upload photos - more Waymarkers would upload more of their great photos and our site would improve even more!

I couldn't agree more. Quite often, I have more pictures for a waymark than I upload, and would probably have uploaded more, if it didn't take so long to do it. If we were all able to upload more pictures in a reasonable amount of time, I believe our waymarks would be more impressive to visit.