Just for fun....

DOCSpanky

ALL mine are loaded with the intent of doing it but not knowing if I will - most of the puzzles I'll never be able to solve but they've been loaded anyways.

It's a surprise each time we end up finding something. We're weekend cachers so we can't get a ton done per day AND there aren't THAT many in our area that we could do 20 in a day without cleaning out our area

I don't keep cache listings on my GPSr. No way to know if they've been archived, need maintenance, changed coordinates, etc.

I do have a bookmark list of caches I want to get, regardless of the likelihood of my ever getting there. I call it, "Wish list." Currently I have about 150 caches on there. I only take them off if I find 'em or they're archived.

I do it all the time. I upload dozens of caches to my GPS when we go on a trip even though I know we might search for only 1 or 2. My family's terrible when it comes to tipping me off about where we'll stop, so most of the time the dozens of caches I upload aren't even remotely close to where we have a change to go geocaching.

I do it all the time. I upload dozens of caches to my GPS when we go on a trip even though I know we might search for only 1 or 2. My family's terrible when it comes to tipping me off about where we'll stop, so most of the time the dozens of caches I upload aren't even remotely close to where we have a change to go geocaching.

Pretty much like this even though I am the Dad in my family. Trips = potential chances for caching; load up hundreds of caches that may or may not be possible hunts.