Stomp Out Winter! - NEW COIN

Boom!pa

SpringStomp2013BannerArt_zps05de00ea.jpg

We are excited to introduce our new coin...coming early April just in time for spring!

Coin specs:

-1.75 inch round

-trackable on geocaching.com with custom icon

-available in black nickel or polished nickel (silver)

Our plan is to have a limited number of coins with a special edge die which will commemorate Kamloops specifically as this event was the inspiration behind creating this coin and we will release it on the day of the event! It will have:

Spring Stomp 2013, April 6 & 7, Kamloops BC on the edge!

There will be the above finishes available and only by pre-ordering it here will you be able to ensure that you can get a “Kamloops” edition with the edge stamp above. The coin will also be available as a regular edition coin available to everyone. This presale will also save you on the coin! Those who aren't comfortable with the pre-sale model are welcome to order when the coins come in early April!

Black Nickel “Kamloops Edition" Stomp Out Winter Coin $11.00 ($12.00 after pre-sales end)

Black Nickel Stomp Out Winter Coin $10.00 ($11.00 after pre-sales end)

Polished Nickel “Kamloops Edition” Stomp Out Winter $11.00 ($12.00 after pre-sales end)

Polished Nickel Stomp Out Winter Coin $10.00 (11.00 after pre-sales end

Please contact Rokman4 at EMAIL HERE or boom!pa (formerly boomerangpapa) HERE to place your order. In the subject line of your email, put "Stomp Out Winter 2013 Geocoin". In the body of the email put in the number of and type of coin you want.

For those not comfortable with pre-sales, I will be taking a reservations list for those who would like to be contacted when the coin is in hand. Just send your Caching name, real name, Shipping addy, paypal addy and which and how many coins you would like to boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and I will make sure that you get contacted when the coins are in hand!

Edited by Boom!pa

Just curious. The gold coin is pretty nice looking too. Is that an AE version?

Hmmmm...lol...good eye!

wasn't sure if anyone was going to catch that!

all i can say is that if your interested in that "possibility" then you can state that in your reservation! ;)

-boom!pa

This really is a beauty :)

I will have to pass on buying it though. I am leaving Germany by the end of march (hopefully) and can´t take much with me to my new home in México :(

When I am there I will think it over again and maybe order from there :D

Edited by Tschakko

Well...we are finally listing this coin as in hand and ready to sell but have a limited supply as pre sales were crazy! we have about 10 of each finish (black nickel and polished nickel) available. $11 each or one of each for $20. email me at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com to place your order!

B!pa