Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wintertime

You'll like this cache...

Hams in the San Francisco Bay Area will definitely want to check out this one:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c84a5c7c-9999-4686-85dc-40e93043acc9

When I spotting the page for this one yesterday morning, I ran over to Ham Radio Outlet and picked up a Morse code training CD to leave as swag. I see that someone has already claimed it. ;-)

Are there any other caches that would be of special interest to hams, either because they used this same method for the coordinates or for some other reason?

Patty N6BIS

Thanks! Hope to get down to Cache in CA sometime, I'd make a point of doing this one.

That reminds me of this cache, another good way of reminding people about the code.

PCII, the first litter mate

Todd-K7PKT

Cadence

(OddTodd-K7PKT and CheleBell-XYL)

I'll be staying in South San Francisco in November. Maybe I'll have time to run dow the peninsula.

I used to live in Sunnyvale, off Borregas and went to Sunnyvale High School. I never have checked for cache in my old stomping grounds....

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

sigavatar.gif

I took the idea to task a while back: - cache

Without giving everything away, I have a twist in mine that requires them to do another audible decode in the field before getting to the cache.

Email me at dotdash@thepruetts.com if you want more details about how I do this.

Kenneth