Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
M0TFT

Any UK amateur radio operators ?

Hi, I see that there are a number of US hams but not any UK ones that I can see.

So is anyone else here ?

Best 73 Alan M0TFT

quote:
Originally posted by M0TFT:

Hi, I see that there are a number of US hams but not any UK ones that I can see.

So is anyone else here ?

Best 73 Alan M0TFT

Morseman posts here at times. Do a search, and you might find some surprises. icon_biggrin.gif

As you might guess from my cache name, Paul G0TLG!

Morseman is G0DJA, I think.

A pair of fairly new cachers are the team known to caching as G7PPG, both of whom are licenced (neither of them is G7PPG...but one of them used to be...)

Dah dah di di dit...di di di dah dah!

I came, I cached, I fell over in the mud

quote:
Originally posted by Paul G0TLG:

Morseman is G0DJA, I think.

Did I hear my name mentioned? icon_biggrin.gif

Not logged on to the site for a while, but I'll add my name to the list. I think there were a few others who responded to the original "roll call" when this sub-directory was created.

Real name is Dave, callsign G0DJA (but you knew that already), located in Derbyshire.

Often to be heard on GB3EE (433.300MHz) or GB3US (433.000MHz) or 144.050/50.090MHz plus 60M (5MHz).

I'm also active from hill tops (Summits On The Air) when I'm not geodashing or geocaching.

--... ...--

Morseman

Hi folks, name here is Colin, callsign as you can see is GW1VRW. can't say that I log in here very often, but am active in the S. Wales area.

Have two caches set, one is a "Bug Hotel", Cardiff Wales Airport Bug Hotel, and the other is "Leach Castle". Hope to put a few "Micro Caches" out in the near future.

All the very best.

Colin.

What an old thread?

Anyway, i'm Scott from the west midlands and am also M1EPS - not a very active ham at the moment!

my callsign is 2E1IDT and I am based in Somerset but like droolian01 I am also not very active on the radio at the moment, but I hope to perhaps do a bit more operating over the summer.

Chloe

James M3IYL here, please don't scowl at the M3 status :grin: , it's a great way into radio and I'm planning my Intermediate for the end of this year.

I'm very active in my local RAYNET group and my most used local repeaters are GB3MP on 2m, and LI & CR for 70cms.

73s

James