Wherigo

Hi,

I'm using android and downloaded the Whereyougo app for it but when I change to offline or vector maps it doesn't show me anything. Though I tried to load a map but still nothing. I also use Locus too but I don't know if I can play Wherigo with it.

Can anyone help me how to use offline/vector maps with it?

I have a question in regards to Wherigo. Being Ground peak has taken over the Wherigo app updates, does it still work on GPSs like the Colorado, Oregon(s)?   I have an Oregon 550t and the Colorado 400t it has the Wherigo feature built into it. Recently I tried a Wherigo cache with the Oregon 550t, and I could not get it to find the cartridge to proceed.

Edited by Mr. Gadget #2
3 hours ago, Mr. Gadget #2 said:

I have a question in regards to Wherigo. Being Ground peak has taken over the Wherigo app updates, does it still work on GPSs like the Colorado, Oregon(s)?   I have an Oregon 550t and the Colorado 400t it has the Wherigo feature built into it. Recently I tried a Wherigo cache with the Oregon 550t, and I could not get it to find the cartridge to proceed.

Try asking your question in the Wherigo section of the forum.

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/59-Wherigo/