Coin Storage

dufzor

Wondering how people store their coins so they are safe and visible and can be taken to geo-events to be discovered. Are T\there coin holder books? I bought a couple coins in air tight cases and really like those, but they seem to be pricy. Some I have on tiny display stands. Interested in know how folks keep their coins looking good and so they can easily be looked at. Also, reputable stores for purchasing these supplies at reasonable prices? If it is not ok to mention those here, please send me an email. Thanks! dufzr

For displaying my favorites and not for trade/sale coins I picked up a coin display rack at Michaels today. I fit 24 in this one and they are all 2 inch coins am have a little space between them. For the rest I have a tool/tackle box type thing that has adjustable dividers. It has decent latches and a lock to help keep the lid in place. Handy handle to carry as well to take to meet and greets and such.