New Category Icons

Hello everyone!
We are the ones who created the City Names in Giant Letters category. We have created an icon for this category. As I see in other icons, they have to be gif files with dimensions 32x32, so, I attach what we have done to see if it can be used for the icon.
If I have to change it in any way, please let me know.
Thanks!!!

icono--city-names-in-giant-letters---32x32.gif

• Surprised 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BeayPepe said:

Hello everyone!
We are the ones who created the City Names in Giant Letters category. We have created an icon for this category. As I see in other icons, they have to be gif files with dimensions 32x32, so, I attach what we have done to see if it can be used for the icon.
Thanks!!!

I like this icon. Nice job!

19 hours ago, BeayPepe said:

Hello everyone!
Thanks!!!

24 x 24 is the size we need. Maybe @razalas can help.

Edited by wayfrog

If you want to zoom in, we have the same image with higher resolution.
But, if the images have to be limited to 24x24 pixels, we see no need to zoom. Or, is there any place on the web where the icons look bigger?
We think that in the 24x24 size it looks fine. Logically, when enlarged it looks worse.
But, as we don't care, you can put the one you like the most...
Thank you!

When comparing icons, it is better to compare them in the size in which they will be seen on the web:

icono feo feo.gif

icono chulo.gif

Our resident genius Erik has come up with an icon for the Bat Boxes category which we think would be purrrrfect for the category.

Wayfroggie, if this one meets with your approval, could you please do the magic that you do so well, and make it so?

The Scrooge

batsinthebelfry.gif

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Love 3
On 2/5/2024 at 11:39 AM, ScroogieII said:

Our resident genius Erik has come up with an icon for the Bat Boxes category which we think would be purrrrfect for the category.

Wayfroggie, if this one meets with your approval, could you please do the magic that you do so well, and make it so?

The Scrooge

batsinthebelfry.gif

I know you're one busy guy Wayfroggie, but I see that the Bat Boxes category has not yet been blessed with Erik's (well done) Icon submission, so I reiterate.

Could you, pretty please, make it happen?

Thank You, The Scrooge