Nokia Maps App

I own a nokia lumia 822 and have downloaded the entire US to my phone. i like nokia maps even though there is room for improvement. My idea and hope would be for nokia maps to integrate fully with geocaching.com to make geocaching on nokia maps fun and easy. i want the ability to download geocaches to my phone for "x" amount of miles around a certain location so that i can pinpoint on the nokia map (physically press my finger on a point on the downloaded map on my phone), my current location, or a certain zipcode. Or find current caches and touch those caches to download them to my phone so i can download only the ones i want to find and have the cache information on my phone without a data connection. there is the ability to do this with many handheld gps devices. i would love this with my lumia 822. i bring my phone everywhere so why not make the maps useful for people who go off the grid to have fun. yes this takes battery life that's why i bought an extra battery for my lumia 822 and i carry a goal zero portable solar panel to charge my cellphone while going off the grid. Let me know what you people think. there are so many places with geocaches that i can't get a reliable data connection and being able to geocache from my phone would be awesome.

In the old Symbian version of GC Live there was a check box for using NokiaMaps

but for some reason I haven't found the same from W8 phones :unsure:

I have allso installed (Finland, Estonia and Sweden) to my cell, but can't use them for GC:ing.

I know that it is possible to update caches as waypoint's to maps, but using the waypoints

is frustrating and you can't use them in simply way.

So I think that the only thing is to hope that someone at Groundspeak software center makes

fix to next GC Live version :(