Wherigo Builder with Win8

sunnyhill_Ahrtal

That really depends on the version of Win8 you have. If you have Windows RT, the community does not currently have a solution for this. If I had a version of Windows RT I could test on, I might be able to apply the same fix I made to the 64 bit version of Windows. If, on the other hand, you have the 64 bit full version of Windows 8 (Control Panel's System applet will tell you), please follow the directions in this post.

This topic really does belong in the "Building Wherigo Cartridges" forum. However, I'll leave it here because this is a frequently asked question across the forum and I'd like to spread the knowledge around.

That really depends on the version of Win8 you have. If you have Windows RT, the community does not currently have a solution for this. If I had a version of Windows RT I could test on, I might be able to apply the same fix I made to the 64 bit version of Windows. If, on the other hand, you have the 64 bit full version of Windows 8 (Control Panel's System applet will tell you), please follow the directions in this post.

This topic really does belong in the "Building Wherigo Cartridges" forum. However, I'll leave it here because this is a frequently asked question across the forum and I'd like to spread the knowledge around.

Thanks a lot, it works!