View friends Cache find's on the map.

KyotoUK

i have posted a few things since joining the craze last week but here's another one for you helpul cachers. i have a couple of friends listed and i wanted to view there finds on the map. so i go to:

My Profile>View Your friends>select friend>Geocache Tab>All Geocache finds> then click Map this location across the top gray bar.

This seems the correct way to do it but it shows my finds not theirs. any ideas?

i have posted a few things since joining the craze last week but here's another one for you helpul cachers. i have a couple of friends listed and i wanted to view there finds on the map. so i go to:

My Profile>View Your friends>select friend>Geocache Tab>All Geocache finds> then click Map this location across the top gray bar.

This seems the correct way to do it but it shows my finds not theirs. any ideas?

You can't. This feature is not available.

While this would be really cool, this type of enhancement is lower on the website repair/enhancements list.

The only way to see it is if the person uses a third party tool to show it to you. Check Moun10bike's profile for a tool he uses, or my profile for another tool. You can't use it to see someone else's map, but they can use it to make it available to you (and everyone else.

Remember, when asking how to use a third party tool, you need to go to thier forums, not Groundspeak's forums.

Happy Caching!

You can see what states they have cached in, I believe. On their profile you click the statistics tab, and click map (I think it is?).