new website for adult Geo catching

If I want to cache with adults, I don't invite children. All my finds are recorded in one place.

Then if I want to cache with children, I invite them along. I don't have children, so mostly my caching is adults only anyway.

I just love the way people come here and try to interest people into leaving a well established, long standing, tried and true website and ask if they want to come join another one that hasn't even been designed. You are not the first and you won't be the last. But how would this be better than what we have right here? Do you have a whole team of volunteers ready to start reviewing caches to make sure they are properly placed, or did you plan on just using caches from this website? Because you can't do that.

Or are you just trying to get a group of childless people together to go caching?

Any site that promotes "Adults Geo catching" sounds like a site that should be avoided...

If only to avoid spam and adverts for pills and potions that are not legally available 'over the counter'

I agree. I remember many years ago when a singles newsgroup was created on Usenet with "mature-adult" in the name. It was intended to be a discussion group for "older" single people but it quickly became overwhelmed with spam, probably just because it used the word "adult" in the name.

You want another laugh? type www.yourcachesucks.com in your browser. :huh:

:huh: Is this like filing for a patent on anti-anti-spam software to protect your anti-spam software? I'm thinking they grabbed the url to keep it from being used.

Naw, I'm thinking just for people who think it's Geocatching. Geocashing.com works too. The OP here is literally about the 100th person I've heard refer to a cache as a catch. :) EDIT: I see you weren't even talking about that domain anyways, sorry.

I didn't quote TAR, but the reason yourcachesucks.com works is that one of the first volunteer reviewers, Mtn-Man, bought the domain name, and redirected it to Geocaching.com. I don't remember the full story, but definitely file it under "Zany reviewer humor". You know, how they all like think Hamsters are funny too? Not funny. :P

Mtn-Man could tell the story himself, as he's still listed as a moderator of this forum, but I'll bet I haven't heard a peep from him around here in a year and a half. I hope all is well with him.

Edited by Mr.Yuck

would any1 be interested in a new website for just adults to go Geo catching?

Harder locations /no toys /bigger prizes/ bigger boxes all free just like normal geo catching.

I would be starting this in the derbyshire area.

email mikemb@aol.com

Would we need a special geocatchers mitt to play, or would a regular one do?

Harder locations /no toys /bigger prizes/ bigger boxes all free just like normal geo catching.

I would be starting this in the derbyshire area.

email mikemb@aol.com

Would we need a special geocatchers mitt to play, or would a regular one do?

I think a Neon encrusted GPS and instead of a lanyard attached to it, there would be handcuffs. :anibad:

It's Geocaching, not Geocatching. Unfortunately, Groundspeak Inc. accommodates people who think it's Geocatching. Type www.geocatching.com in your browser, if you don't believe me. :laughing:

You want another laugh? type www.yourcachesucks.com in your browser. :huh:

www.yourcachesucks.net is available to buy. <_<

I spotted a road sign today that read: "This part of the highway adopted by the Triangle Naturist Society"

I really don't want to see other people's bouncy bits picking up trash along the highway.

I only want to see other people's bouncy bits if I have chosen to go to one of those clubs with some $1's. :bad:

I'll save you the time. Here are the most difficult caches in the area around the cache you've hidden.

There, now there's no need for another website.