Accidently Deleted "My Finds" PQ.....

CEH2000

I accidently deleted the "My Finds" Pocket Query, and the profile program I am using doesn't work without it. Is there a way to un-delete it or bring it back? Thanks!

Yes... wait for 3 days, then run it again. :)B)

Check your Trash Can... it may be retrievable.

No, you don't understand.... :) I didn't just delete the file, I deleted the category on the PQ page. Do you see what I mean? :unsure:

Do you remember how you did it? As far as I can tell, it's not a deleteable thing.
+1

On the Active Pocket Queries tab, I can delete the Pocket Queries that I created. I cannot delete the special My Finds PQ.

On the Pocket Queries Ready for Download tab, I can delete anything, but I can get a new copy by rerunning the PQ.

I don't remember.... :unsure: Maybe I didn't.... I will check some more, but I actually think i still have it :yikes:

And when I try run the one I have, it only shows 168 caches even though I have found 175. I have tried all options, is there something I am missing?

Is it possible you've accidentally logged the same cache more than once? That's usually the most common reason for that discrepancy. Check on your stats page - see how many "distinct" caches it says you've found.

Edited by redwoodkestrel
And when I try run the one I have, it only shows 168 caches even though I have found 175.

I'm guessing you tried to create a custom PQ set to return your finds. This won't work. It will not give you archived caches.

Rather, you need to scroll to the bottom of the PQ list, and click the "Add to queue" button for the explicit My Finds PQ.

No, you don't understand.... :) I didn't just delete the file, I deleted the category on the PQ page. Do you see what I mean? :unsure:

Just wait 3 days and run it again.

You shouldn't be able to "delete" a function of the software.

As stated, a My Finds pq can only be run once every 3 days.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=117

My Finds

You can receive a Pocket Query containing a list of all the caches you have found, along with your log entries. Running this query will add it to the current queue for the day.

* The Pocket Query can only run once every 3 days.

When you go to http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/ and scroll down, is there a date under "Last generated" in the My Finds pq section?

B.

Don't build your own "My Finds" PQ. Use the special one provided by the site. (Use the "Add to Queue" button below the "My Finds" heading, below the list of PQs that you've created.)

The special one will include archived and retracted caches that you've found. If you build your own PQ, it won't include those caches.

Don't build your own "My Finds" PQ. Use the special one provided by the site. (Use the "Add to Queue" button below the "My Finds" heading, below the list of PQs that you've created.)

The special one will include archived and retracted caches that you've found. If you build your own PQ, it won't include those caches.

Ok, I have found it now! :) I didn't see that the bar said 'My Finds' :shocked: Thanks for your help everyone!