Czech gem geocoin

juraf369

Czech gem geocoin Geocoin is made of high quality machined mineral agate. Agates are imported from faraway China, which is also one of the biggest sites. Geocoin is made by cutting and polishing of rough agates. After this operation, it is difficult in the future Geocoin sandblasted inscription Czech gem, lizard and letter "G". Its circumference and code is engraved by laser. To geocoin gained its price and rarity is the inscription, lizard and "G" 24 carat gold-plated right-sliced ​​(pure) gold.

Each geocoin is unique in its grain, which is characteristic of agate.

Geocoin diameter is 45 mm ± 9 mm thickness. Geocoin is produced in two versions: grey(60 pcs),striped red(40pcs).

Geocoin is stored in a cardboard box. Geocoin is Trackable at Geocaching.com. Grey Czech gem geocoin costs 22USD, striped red Czech gem geocoin costs 25USD.Shipping to USA is 5USD (3 and more geocoins 6USD)

P1000611.jpg

Preorder send me email ferencik.jiri@seznam.cz or message to my profile. (for 14 days to be geocoins completed)

Edited by juraf369

How much? For the gem geocoin? and for postage?

Poster listed it in the OP... :

"Geocoin is stored in a cardboard box. Geocoin is Trackable at Geocaching.com. Grey Czech gem geocoin costs 22USD, striped red Czech gem geocoin costs 25USD.Shipping to USA is 5USD (3 and more geocoins 6USD)"

How much? For the gem geocoin? and for postage?
Poster listed it in the OP... :

"Geocoin is stored in a cardboard box. Geocoin is Trackable at Geocaching.com. Grey Czech gem geocoin costs 22USD, striped red Czech gem geocoin costs 25USD.Shipping to USA is 5USD (3 and more geocoins 6USD)"

:huh: Someday I am going to learn to read! Thank you!!