Charlotte caches need a foster parent

alien55

Until a couple of weeks ago, my daughter was living with her boyfriend in Charlotte. However, they recently broke up and she's now moved back to live with us in Pennsylvania. On our last visit to Charlotte, I placed a couple of caches in Briarwood Park, which is a small park located between The Plaza and North Tryon Street. I thought I'd be continuing to make regular visits to Charlotte and would be able to keep up with maintaining these caches. However, now that my daughter has moved back to PA I won't be able to take care of them. So, I'm putting out a call for help to see if there are any willing volunteers interested in taking over ownership of these caches. Their numbers are GC40EQ8 (Dan's cache) and GC40EPV (Hannah's cache) and they are both log only caches. Thanks.

Edited by alien55

Until a couple of weeks ago, my daughter was living with her boyfriend in Charlotte. However, they recently broke up and she's now moved back to live with us in Pennsylvania. On our last visit to Charlotte, I placed a couple of caches in Briarwood Park, which is a small park located between The Plaza and North Tryon Street. I thought I'd be continuing to make regular visits to Charlotte and would be able to keep up with maintaining these caches. However, now that my daughter has moved back to PA I won't be able to take care of them. So, I'm putting out a call for help to see if there are any willing volunteers interested in taking over ownership of these caches. Their numbers are GC40EQ8 (Dan's cache) and GC40EPN (Hannah's cache) and they are both log only caches. Thanks.

I hope someone does take these over for you.

BTW, Hannah's cache is GC40EPV. The other one (GC40EPN) is in Poland.

Until a couple of weeks ago, my daughter was living with her boyfriend in Charlotte. However, they recently broke up and she's now moved back to live with us in Pennsylvania. On our last visit to Charlotte, I placed a couple of caches in Briarwood Park, which is a small park located between The Plaza and North Tryon Street. I thought I'd be continuing to make regular visits to Charlotte and would be able to keep up with maintaining these caches. However, now that my daughter has moved back to PA I won't be able to take care of them. So, I'm putting out a call for help to see if there are any willing volunteers interested in taking over ownership of these caches. Their numbers are GC40EQ8 (Dan's cache) and GC40EPN (Hannah's cache) and they are both log only caches. Thanks.

I hope someone does take these over for you.

BTW, Hannah's cache is GC40EPV. The other one (GC40EPN) is in Poland.

Thanks for the correction. I've amended the cache number in my post.

Better to post this at the Greater Charlotte Geocachers Club forum, or ncgeocachers.org forum, or in one of our facebook groups. There are very few NC cachers who play in this sandbox. Sorry to hear of the breakup, and this is yet another example of why placing caches on vacation or travels is a bad idea.

Thanks for the suggestions.......and the sage advice about placing caches :)