Cointest- COT 2013: Whooey, check out the body on that one!

rickctroop13

NASCAR Fantasy Cointest!

League is registering soon...

New,more 'showroom' style bods this season

A) League will be open to anyone, but password sent via email upon request- email to include team name and GC name.I won't 'share' your info and you can remain hidden on group roster... but as Commissioner it's a lot easier than guessing 'who's who?' if needed.

B) Same prize method

Prize coins sent to me by 3rd race, I'll distribute at end of season. This would facilitate doing following to keep a bit more interest/incentive through season:

C) Prizes to top finishers depending on number of players,first 5 go to winner then add prizes for 2nd and 3rd place. Winner always gets at least 2X 2nd place; 2nd at least 2X 3rd. Keep the game interesting for those who stumble. Also, I'll add a trackable prize for segment winners.

D) Won't use 'Lucky Dog' option if offered,unless majority ends up wanting it. Didn't seem to make much difference.

E) Will relook at tie breaker system from last year, probably stick with or close to it.

INFO AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT

Alright then, I am now registered as "hotwheels".

So let's get some more NASCAR fans in the action here. No reason why we couldn't have 20 - 25 teams signed-up by the Daytona 500.

Right now we have 6. It only costs one geocoin to enter. Let's go race fans!

If I remember correctly, qualifying doesn't count for the Daytona 500 because of their wacky qualifying rules. Just an FYI for any newbies to the league.

B)

Alright then, I am now registered as "hotwheels".

So let's get some more NASCAR fans in the action here. No reason why we couldn't have 20 - 25 teams signed-up by the Daytona 500.

Right now we have 6. It only costs one geocoin to enter. Let's go race fans!

If I remember correctly, qualifying doesn't count for the Daytona 500 because of their wacky qualifying rules. Just an FYI for any newbies to the league.

B)

Got your entry just before the blizzard...

3 weeks down- looks like teams still trying to get a grip on how new style will handle. 4 teams making steady improvement, including perennial threat from North of the border Crazy Canuck....with Fossil Fuel trying to hang in til first round of pit stops for a wedge adjustment to fix a loose handling machine...

8 players, so prizes to top 3- 5 to winner, 2 for second, and 1 for third.

Have 4 of the entry coins- Hotwheels, Crazy Canuck, Outagas (my son's pick set), and Skidmarx (me).

Anyone needing a refresh on my Address, send me an email (same place as last season).

Another fun season battling for 2nd behind Glen (Kensay)puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif!

Gonna have to make him do a 'drive-thru' at start to level playing field like folks are calling to do for JJ and Hendricks)! fist-shake.gif

Slowdownracer (hotwheels) made an impressive sprint only to come up a hair short of 2nd place- winning Summer & Playoff segments awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif.

Had a tough/busy summer so was unable to do running updates and commentary (witness the number of times I had ineligibles on my roster) but did keep up in background.

Prizes in mail tomorrow, clock ticking towards Daytona!new-year-countdown-smiley-emoticon.gif

See y'all in February!