Geocaching.com statistics not updating

Hitman4

When using GSAK 8.2.0.11, my statistics on my profile page on Geocaching.com are not updating with FindStatsGen3 Macro version 4.3.12. I also tried the new Beta version FindStatGen44Beta, version 4.4.03B.

After I run the macro, the stats appear on the cached page in GSAK and appear correct. However, they never update on Geocaching.com.

My friend couldn't update his stats either with the first Macro version mentioned above.

Is there something wrong with the macro or the Geocaching.com website?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Hitman4

Just running FindStatsGen3 will not update your geocaching.com profile.

Either YOU need to update it yourself by pasting the generated HTML into your profile, or you can use the GenUploadStats macro in combination with FindStatsGen3.

GenUploadStats will run FindStatsGen3 and then upload and update your profile page for you.

Hello BlackRose67.

I was configuring a new STATS button in GSAK and associated it with the wrong macro. I just re-associated it with GenUploadStats.gsk

Just a note: GenUploadStats.gsk will ONLY work with the FindStatGen3.gsk macro. It will NOT work with the newer Beta version FindStatGen44Beta.gsk

Thank you very much for your help!

Hitman4

Edited by Hitman4

I just don't get it. I've seen how to manually update the profile stats before, but now I can't find it. How is it done?

And please explain the previous comments about genuploadstats and findstatgen3. How does one use the other? Neither does an automatic update for me like it did when I first starting using GSAK.

I get so frustrated having to relearn how to use GSAK every time I try to use it :(

As an FYI, I don't use anything but the default statistics on my profile and it hasn't updated in 16 hours and I can't get it to update. I've tried clearing cookies, logging out/in, and CTRL+F5 to refresh, but none of it has fixed it.

Not sure where to report it either. I looked through GC.com's Help Center and nothing points to the issue I'm having. Came here to see if anyone has the same issue.