Looking for cool geocaches to go to in....

I am looking for cool geocaches to go to! We are planning a trip around geocaching in March and want the viewpoint of other geocachers of the "MUST DO" geocaches.

We want to visit: West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

We live in Toronto Ontario and are looking for the best of the best!

Thanks for your input my fellow geocachers!!

When we go Geotraveling, I choose a geographical center or centers to the region we’ll be visiting. I find the Zip Code for that center, and then plug it into the “Browse” box on the geocaching.com home page. When the “All Geocaches” page comes up I click on the “Favorites” icon at the top of the listing. What comes up is a list with “Favorites” numbers in descending order, within a radius of 100 miles. By and large, caches with the most Favorites are the most interesting.

What exactly are you looking for?

Definitely look for favorite points... however.... Most of your favorite points are usually due to container design, creativity, or difficulty of that container while others are due to the location. Location could involve long hikes and/or hard terrain.

If you're 'in the car' traveling.... I would highly recommend building a pocket query along your route and sort the favorite points from your route query. And pick the difficulty and/or terrain that you want. If you have a destination to be by the end of the day, you need to be careful of the time limits you have .... like avoiding long hikes...or extra difficult hides. All depends on your travel plans....

I am looking for cool geocaches to go to! We are planning a trip around geocaching in March and want the viewpoint of other geocachers of the "MUST DO" geocaches.

We want to visit: West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

We live in Toronto Ontario and are looking for the best of the best!

Thanks for your input my fellow geocachers!!

In WV I highly recommend caches by WVTim!!

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=b908447c-772f-4d5f-a53a-63ea06687126&wid=146f9b76-4efb-4535-b0ac-80808cbfb170&ds=2