Combining Finds with Friends

Buteos

Perhaps this is an old topic or maybe I just don't know how to solve the problem. When our team goes out with other teams, I usually do a pocket query and pass the results to those listed as friends, who are joining our team. The problem with that is there will only be a subset of the caches from the query that none of the team(s) have found. It would be nice to parse the finds in such a way that only caches not found by multiple teams would be listed. Of course we would need to enter which friends were caching together on that outing. It would be a feature of the pocket query search--premium only.

Perhaps this is an old topic or maybe I just don't know how to solve the problem. When our team goes out with other teams, I usually do a pocket query and pass the results to those listed as friends, who are joining our team. The problem with that is there will only be a subset of the caches from the query that none of the team(s) have found. It would be nice to parse the finds in such a way that only caches not found by multiple teams would be listed. Of course we would need to enter which friends were caching together on that outing. It would be a feature of the pocket query search--premium only.

I find it fun to watch others find a cache I've already found. If we're out doing a list of 10-20 caches, and I or they have found some of them previously.... so be it. That is all part of caching, IMHO.