Stuck in Group Vote

GT.US

Help me out here. I'm lost as to what "groups tab" is. Is it the "Groups I Manage" under "My Groups" on the Waymarking homepage, or is it something else?

The "groups tab" being referred to is the page you get to when you go to the "Groups I Manage" page and then click on a particular group.

It is the Group Details page (the page with Details, Edit, Invite, Members, Past Activity, Ranks, and Settings tabs at the top).

It is the tab on the top of every page. Once you click that tab it will display a page about groups. Near the top of that page is a section titled "Your Groups With Pending Votes". This lists links for all your groups that have waymarks with votes including those waymarks that are stuck in group vote. If you click the link for a group and there is no vote showing it means you set one or more waymarks free from being stuck in group vote. Then return to the group tab and repeat releasing or voting in all categories you have listed.

It is the tab on the top of every page. Once you click that tab it will display a page about groups. Near the top of that page is a section titled "Your Groups With Pending Votes". This lists links for all your groups that have waymarks with votes including those waymarks that are stuck in group vote. If you click the link for a group and there is no vote showing it means you set one or more waymarks free from being stuck in group vote. Then return to the group tab and repeat releasing or voting in all categories you have listed.

Thanks Bruce. In checking one of my groups there was vote that I was able to release, never knew this before. But there is another problem, I now realize I never receive notifications of group votes in any of the groups I am an officer in. This is obviously not good. Anyone know why this might be and how to fix it?