Merlin's Falcon Geocoin-Cache Raptor (trackable/unique icon)

tsunrisebey

I hope the coins could find there way to Amsterdam.....

Hoop ik ook voor jullie ze zijn hier al een paar weken binnen (Wijhe overijssel)

Hoi Olaf, Ik ben ook een beetje bang dat ze niet de oversteek hebben gehaald. :(

Blijf maar hopen dat het goed komt.

Mocht het nu niet lukken en goed komen dan mag je er wel een van mij uitzoeken die we dan ruilen.

Maar ze komen vast wel.

I hope the coins could find there way to Amsterdam.....

Hoop ik ook voor jullie ze zijn hier al een paar weken binnen (Wijhe overijssel)

Hoi Olaf, Ik ben ook een beetje bang dat ze niet de oversteek hebben gehaald. :(

Blijf maar hopen dat het goed komt.

Mocht het nu niet lukken en goed komen dan mag je er wel een van mij uitzoeken die we dan ruilen.

Maar ze komen vast wel.

Blijven maar positief! Lief van je voorstel!

If you have not received your Merlin's coins, please email at tsunrisebey@gmail.com

I don't check in here often, I have about 5 people that I'm am aware of that have still not received packages which I am resending on Monday.

I have one package I have been holding that belongs to a Noele in Germany but I am unable to match the payment received to the actual order so Noele if you see this please email me so I know what your caching name is and can match your order. If I don't hear from you in another week, I will refund the money.

I have not done the icon yet but will have it worked on by end of September.

I'm glad those that have received them are enjoying them.

tsun

She produced 3 more versions- Sundance, Endangered, and Nutella. The first had to do with a previous cointest with her dog in a dog show. The 2nd she was randomly giving away 15 of in orders. The 3rd was potentially going up for sale at a later date. Not sure of the metals used- which one is copper.

These coins are absolutely gorgeous! I finally got around to opening up all the packages that arrived for me this summer and these were in one of them. They are stunning! Great job, Stephanie!

Would you share the numbers of each version (how many minted)? Also, I would love to get a nutella one if you did those, as well! :)