Merlin's Falcon Geocoin-Cache Raptor (trackable/unique icon)

tsunrisebey

Merlin Falcon coins have shipped, should be here Friday. Once I have had a chance to make sure all is ok with the coins, I will send emails with price/shipping information.

Since it is Father's day weekend and my dad's birthday on Friday, I will be busy so I will be sending totals in small groups and it may take me until Tuesday to send all totals.

I will take some pictures of the coins so you can see them :)

Thanks,

tsun

Starting on Monday I will be sending emails with totals for the Merlin Falcon geocoins. I will have all "invoices" sent by Friday so please be pateint. The email will have your incoice amount owed and my paypal address where you should send payment. This is the quickest way for me to request payment. I will be working each day after I get home from work. For those of you who are still waiting on a BBBS coin or won a special Merlin in a contest, I will ship your coin with your order (if you ordered a coin). Thanks, tsun! Btw...The Merlin coins look great!

Ok, I have sent all the email invoices. If you did NOT receive an email from me with a total amount for your reservation, please contact me and let me know.

I will start packing and shipping Friday.

When all orders have been shipped, I will contact those of you on the waiting list.

Thanks again everyone!

tsun

Also posted to Facebook:

Merlin update: All US orders will ship on Monday with the exception of those that sent payment but paypal didn't have your addy listed, so I have emailed you with a request for a shipping address. International orders will be mailed Tuesday - Thursday. Thanks everyone. I'm also matching the BBBS Koins with orders. tsun

Received my set today. SPECTACULAR! You're unique designs will be sorely missed.

I'll make sure my remaining designs keep up with the tsun standard up until my retirement :) I've got about 5 more I'd like to get out so 2014 will have to be an exceptional year ;)

Stephanie

+1 :anibad:

CF30

P*E*R*F*E*C*T !!!! :)B):D

THUMPY UP !!!!!

Edited by longtomsilver