Vehicle travel bug

seabee89

No need to mark it missing...

You bought the number. Have a sticker made using your bought-and-paid-for number. You can do it locally, or a Google search will turn up quite a few vendors that will make it for you.

As long as you are using it for the originally intended purpose, and for you own use, I believe you can even use the scarab symbol.

Geocaching Logo Usage and Trademark Information

The following terms constitute a legal Agreement. You must completely agree to these terms before downloading and/or utilizing any of the Groundspeak Geocaching Logos.

Non-commercial use

We are also willing to make allowances for those of you who have creative ideas and want to do something fun for your friends and fellow Geocachers. The Groundspeak Geocaching Logo may be used only on non-commercial items. These items may include, but are not limited to shirts, hats, coins, logbooks, stickers and cache containers. Additionally, the Groundspeak Geocaching logo may not be modified in any way. If the lifetime use of the design is less than 25 units, you may consider permission automatically granted. These items may not, under any circumstance, be sold. For larger numbers of items, please request permission by sending an email to logo@Groundspeak.com.

No need to mark it missing...

You bought the number. Have a sticker made using your bought-and-paid-for number. You can do it locally, or a Google search will turn up quite a few vendors that will make it for you.

I used a computer-printed paper “car TB” for several months, TB logo and Tracking Number. When it faded out, I printed it again. Now I use part of a real TB sticker (for the logo), and cut off its included Tracking Number which I'll use for a different project. I don't have a “number” shown (it's a super tricky one), but if someone did, they could could use vinyl stick-on letters to re-create the original. I don't know the cost comparison over buying a custom sticker pre-made. You may find a sign company that would do that cheap.

When I "retire" my lost TBs & coins, they aren't going back into the wilds, so if I don't make a revived version, they'll become trackable T-shirts and any other fun things that I can think of.

Edited by kunarion