Count the fatalities to find the cache?

Jonovich

It does make you look and take notice of the number of people who died. If the cache makes one person realise they drive dangerously and it saves a life then surely its a good thing. I still remember what my driving instructor told me, 'It's a speed limit, not a target.'

You should see the tactful road signs in Australia, we saw a giant red one on a freeway saying 'DOZY DRIVERS DIE!'.

I apologise if some people found it offensive. I have spent some considerable time updating the questions to de-morbidify it.

I used a famous web site starting with w to search for news events of 2012 that matched the coordinates I had for the final location. Unfortunately the easiest ones for some of the months happened to involved deaths.

However, this is a fact of life, and we see it on the news all the time, so I don't personally see a problem. However to be respectful to the more sensitive amongst us I have toned it down somewhat.

Cache on Chaps

I apologise if some people found it offensive. I have spent some considerable time updating the questions to de-morbidify it.

I used a famous web site starting with w to search for news events of 2012 that matched the coordinates I had for the final location. Unfortunately the easiest ones for some of the months happened to involved deaths.

However, this is a fact of life, and we see it on the news all the time, so I don't personally see a problem. However to be respectful to the more sensitive amongst us I have toned it down somewhat.

Cache on Chaps

Well done Kidder - a really positive response to a difficult situation - thank you!

I contacted GSP and the reviewer on this issue and have had no response (holiday period?) - you have worked quickly and appropriately, good for you!