Mystery gift!

badger10

Well, would you believe it?

Today I've got a bubble mailer.

I thought it might be the monthly coin club letter, but no, there was a silver envelope inside.

Now I hadn't studied the forums as closely as usual and I had missed this thread.

So my surprise was huge, to find a well taped manila inside the silver one and in there, well protected from any harm those sorting machines might put it through, there was a lovely Kwanzaa Coin.

Thank you very much, Mystery Coiner, for this lovely surprise. :anicute:

As today is the first day with sunshine, I took this seasonal coin out in the snow to take a picture of it...

As much fun it is to find coins in the mailbox, it is so much more pleasure, if it is a surprise like this one.

It's a pleasure to feel as a part of the coiner community. Thank you!

8422593401_9b703e7143_n.jpg

Congratulation to this wonderful coin and to your great pricture.

Thumbs up !!! Great !!!

i have a confession to make........

i was`t here on this forum for a long long time........

the first 6 months of 2012 was a hard and very difficult year i had to deal with lotzzzz and some of my facebook friends know that i had to give up Lorca........

geocaching was a thing i did with my sweat girl Lorca and when she got sick i lost my intrest in cache~ing and in coins to....

but in July of 2012 i meet a new man and he is a man that like`s to go drive in his jeep and he likes wolks in nature with my little man Bruno and me....

many times he ask me when are we go caching?

why you don`t go and lurn me about it?

to be honest i was scared to go out again and do the thing that was Lorca and me...

but saterday 02~02~2013 something happend...

i recieve a envelope in my mail and when i open the envelop i start to cry...

it was a mystery coin jepp it was.....

after so long been away from this forum some sweet mystery person give me a big big suprise.....

i told my hubby and i said : tomorrow we go drive with your jeep and i take you and bruno to a cache that we can go do.....

and sunday with fear in my body in the cold we go out and wolk a cache again.....

it was a emotion thing for me to do it with out Lorca but with Bruno and Willem by my side for the first time since long long time....

this mystery coin is a mystery holiday coin but for me it is`t.....

for me is it a new year a new beginning coin....

and while we where out there my thoughts where by this mystery person that give me the strength to go cache again with my new family.....

Bruno did know cache~ing alreaddy he was with me and Lorca sometimes but Willem did`t know any about it but he did love it and had a great time do~ing it...

Mystery person i thank you for this great gift but i even thank you more for give me a sign to go out there again and pick up a old hobby with new memories.....

2013-02-02061123.jpg

when we got home Bruno fall a sleep with this wonderfull coin......

thankzzzzzzzzzz mystery person for this great experience.......

Dear Lorca.nl,

I never knew you very well, but I recognized that you were loved by the members of this message board, and I missed you when you stopped showing up. Several times I wondered how you were doing and if you'd come back. I'm very happy to read your story, about how this coin gave you the push that you needed to go back into geocaching with your new family. I hope you will all appreciate it as much as you did in the past. Thanks for sharing your story.

That's it Anne, you made me cry :( I always hoped to meet you and Lorca and when she went to the Rainbow Bridge I felt very sad about it. It's like I've known her for a long time.

I'm so happy to see that you received that mystery coin and that it gave you back your love of going caching with both your friends, human and canine. Just remember that Lorca is there in spirit and even though she can't sniff the caches anymore she is watching over you :wub:

You did a very good choice Mystery Coin Giver by sending one to Anne. It may just be a piece of metal but, it really made a difference in her life :grin:

Our geocaching community is so much more than finding tupperware in the woods and collecting shiny things as Lorca.nl has experienced. It is heartwarming to see the generosity and thoughtfulness (and sometimes uncanny timing) of our mystery givers. Welcome back Lorca.nl and thank you to that magical mystery giver for proving once again how our geo-family can move mountains! :)

i have a confession to make........

i was`t here on this forum for a long long time........

the first 6 months of 2012 was a hard and very difficult year i had to deal with lotzzzz and some of my facebook friends know that i had to give up Lorca........

geocaching was a thing i did with my sweat girl Lorca and when she got sick i lost my intrest in cache~ing and in coins to....

but in July of 2012 i meet a new man and he is a man that like`s to go drive in his jeep and he likes wolks in nature with my little man Bruno and me....

many times he ask me when are we go caching?

why you don`t go and lurn me about it?

to be honest i was scared to go out again and do the thing that was Lorca and me...

but saterday 02~02~2013 something happend...

i recieve a envelope in my mail and when i open the envelop i start to cry...

it was a mystery coin jepp it was.....

after so long been away from this forum some sweet mystery person give me a big big suprise.....

i told my hubby and i said : tomorrow we go drive with your jeep and i take you and bruno to a cache that we can go do.....

and sunday with fear in my body in the cold we go out and wolk a cache again.....

it was a emotion thing for me to do it with out Lorca but with Bruno and Willem by my side for the first time since long long time....

this mystery coin is a mystery holiday coin but for me it is`t.....

for me is it a new year a new beginning coin....

and while we where out there my thoughts where by this mystery person that give me the strength to go cache again with my new family.....

Bruno did know cache~ing alreaddy he was with me and Lorca sometimes but Willem did`t know any about it but he did love it and had a great time do~ing it...

Mystery person i thank you for this great gift but i even thank you more for give me a sign to go out there again and pick up a old hobby with new memories.....

2013-02-02061123.jpg

when we got home Bruno fall a sleep with this wonderfull coin......

thankzzzzzzzzzz mystery person for this great experience.......

That's a very touching story. Thank you for sharing it, and I am very happy things are going better for you, and that you've gotten a new lease on life and caching.

Best wishes to you, and welcome back!

So, I was off to drive the little lady to work today, and she casually looks into the mailbox and smiles.

I have been receiving quite a few packages the last couple of weeks, and it appeared as another had arrived.

She climbed into the car and I vaguely noticed the "HH" on the top left corner.

"OMG. Is that what I think it is?" I said to her.

I looked at the envelope as she handed it to me. My heart skipped a beat as I tore into the plastic bubble wrapped envelope.

Inside was this beautiful silver envelope.

It is!

I was overjoyed and couldn't quite explain to my wife why I was so excited.

I took a deep breath and explained the meaning behind my joy of the coin and the great charity of our Mystery Gifter!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

This thread is one reason that I love caching. A bunch of strangers around the world connected with a single interest, caching. Some go for numbers, others for the adventure but I think we all go for the camaraderie even if its with a complete strangers. Congrats to all and it is indeed a lovely memento of our hobby (or addiction for some of us).

WOW !!! Just came home and my wife asked me why did I send coins to myself ? :rolleyes:

She gave me a bubble mailer and I was quite perplexed, many questionmarks on my face :unsure:

I opened the mailer and a huge smile came to my face !!!

GREAT I JUST HAVE RECEIVED another MYSTERY COIN !!! ....

No wait there is more in the mailer.... I took a deep look inside ...... and gues what ????

3 MYSTERY COINS found their way to my mailbox !!!!! :ph34r:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH MYSTERY COINER AND SENDER !!!! YOU MAKE MY HEART JUMP VERY HIGH TODAY !!!! :wub:

d0ba0acb-4d5c-4362-891d-19f9c8a7a0b2.jpg