GridIron Playoff Geocoin Challenge - Fantasy Football

steel city babes

Hello All,

Well I am bored and bummed my Steelers were horrible this year, so now I need to make the playoffs worth watching. Please join me in my misery.

I am going to do a ESPN's GridIron Playoff Challenge - Fantasy Football. It is a one new unactivated geocoin buy-in winner takes all. If you are interested, post the name of your buy-in coin on here, and send me an email through gc.com, so I can send you an invite to the league. (I will post my buy-in when I get back to NC)

You would be responsible for shipping the coin to the winner of the Playoff Challenge. I will be more than willing to collect them as well and make one shipment to the winner if that suits the players.

ESPN's challenge is based on Salary Cap it is a neat format, this would be my first year playing in this league (I usually play in nfl.com and cbssports.com for the playoffs). ESPN GridIron Playoff Challenge - Details

I am also up for any other playoff challenges!

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes

Well if Trasi hasn't already bought all the good guys and there is some interest I'd be willing to give it a try. Email has been sent......We shall see. Now to watch the college bowl football game......

Well ladybee4T, we can have the same members we just have to be under the cap I think. I didn't get an e-mail so if you would like to play please try emailing me through gc.com. I still use the account I signed up with.

Well if there ends up being interest: My buy-in coin will be a Independence Day 2007 Geocoin - Bronze!

GO VIKINGS! :D

Anti up and put those Vikings in your line up....

I was bummed I was hoping AP would break the rushing record....he has had great year. MVP!

Peyton had a great year to and took his team to playoff off major injury, but Tebow took the same darn team..... :blink:

Well if Trasi hasn't already bought all the good guys and there is some interest I'd be willing to give it a try. Email has been sent......We shall see. Now to watch the college bowl football game......

Well ladybee4T, we can have the same members we just have to be under the cap I think. I didn't get an e-mail so if you would like to play please try emailing me through gc.com. I still use the account I signed up with.

We can have the same players? That's cool! LOL

I sent the first email through gc.com and just now sent a second one. I'll check that email in a bit to see if it went through...

My team is set up and ready to play some football!!! I hope that there will be a lot more players so that it can be competitive. The team was easy to set up and only took a few minutes so there is still time to join.

My buy in coin will be Geocoins Through the Ages -- Napoleon.

Let's Play Some Football!!!