Eliminate counties

Harry Dolphin

I run GPX files for all caches within 65 miles (well, plus all of New Jersey). There are several counties which I have no interest in. Tolls and travel time to Long Island: Kings, Queens, Richmond, Nassau and Suffok Counties (NY). Sorry, but there are a lot of caches in counties that I am interested in visitng, without the tolls. Currently, I use GSAK 'search, filter, other, counties.' Rather time consuming. Is there an easier way to do this? $15 in tolls, and a hour's drive, just doesn't seem worthwhile.

I run GPX files for all caches within 65 miles (well, plus all of New Jersey). There are several counties which I have no interest in. Tolls and travel time to Long Island: Kings, Queens, Richmond, Nassau and Suffok Counties (NY). Sorry, but there are a lot of caches in counties that I am interested in visitng, without the tolls. Currently, I use GSAK 'search, filter, other, counties.' Rather time consuming. Is there an easier way to do this? $15 in tolls, and a hour's drive, just doesn't seem worthwhile.

more searches with smaller radii?

Time consuming?

Once you set up the filter for the "problematic" counties and save the filter, you should be able to just filter on those counties with a drop down, then hit the delete key to "delete all waypoints in filter".

It can even be made into a macro, but that's something for the GSAK forums.

Time consuming?

Once you set up the filter for the "problematic" counties and save the filter, you should be able to just filter on those counties with a drop down, then hit the delete key to "delete all waypoints in filter".

It can even be made into a macro, but that's something for the GSAK forums.

Yep, save your filters and you can call them up with two clicks.

Additionally, you can create and save reverse polygon filters so when you call them up, they will exclude the caches within the polygon, but include everything outside of them.