Magellan HAT from Treasure Hunt GPS Contest 4sale

Hi,

I am offering up for bid (on ebay) my Magellan hat from the Magellan Treasure hunt. Starting at .99 cents. Hubby likes and wears his but I thought it would be much better looking than it is so won't ever wear it. I mean really it looks like a guys hat what with it being tan. You'd think since they are promoting their new color GPS it would be more colorful. OKay, I guess it just a guys hat and that's that. So anyway here's your chance at one of those hats if you missed out. BTW- it came from the Detroit, MI treasure hunt. Thanks for your time, Kelly

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3054526772&category=34290&rd=1

The front sports a black, white, & orange embroidered logo of "MAGELLAN, Color GPS, See the Difference" and the back embroidered part says "www.magellangps.com" in white thread. The inside label does not show a size but I would assume it is one size fits most since the back has the adjustable snap fit that is usually seen on hats of this style. It is made of 100% cotton fabric and has nice stitching, and a sturdy brim.

Item number: 3054526772

quote:
Originally posted by rayt333:

Sounds like it would be a great trade item for a first finder of a new cache.

:&gticon_wink.gif

Hi Ray333,

That is what I was thinking to use it for my first cache as a first find. I might be tempted to keep it but I almost always wear a Tilley.

Geocachers do it with coordinates!

quote:
Originally posted by AGREATSCOT:

I just bid on it, I like it! Where in Michigan was the Cache? I used to spend a lot of time in Southfield and Troy when I worked for EDS.

[This message was edited by AGREATSCOT on October 23, 2003 at 11:25 AM.]

It was over in Dearborn in a park there. The treasure chest stayed behind for a long time before MiGO picked it up. I have pix somewhere of the chest....I guess I should look for them. I actually did think of making it a first finders item if it didn't sell but this is probably a better way to make sure it goes to someone who really wants it.

Kelly