Ceero&Mönchen and hundreds of logs in one day

nemrodek

Hi

Today I received two emails that two of my TBs was discovered today by one user: Ceero&Mönchen. The strange is that one of this TB is in Egypt right now, and the second is missing (last time seen 18 months ago in Portugal). I checked the profile of this user and I discovered that he logged today that he discovered today the hundreds of TBs. Is this some leak of Tracking Numbers from Grounspeak?

Hi

Today I received two emails that two of my TBs was discovered today by one user: Ceero&Mönchen. The strange is that one of this TB is in Egypt right now, and the second is missing (last time seen 18 months ago in Portugal). I checked the profile of this user and I discovered that he logged today that he discovered today the hundreds of TBs. Is this some leak of Tracking Numbers from Grounspeak?

Sounds to me like someone passed them a list of TB numbers to discover. I never really understood this practice but I've seen it happen many times. It has most often been lits of travelers that were at events, but sometimes it is just a random list of traveler codes being passed around.