Lowrance Endura

Lina & Koy

Hi guys.My old Magellan Triton kicked the bucket so I recently bought Lowrance Endura and so far it's seem pretty sweet. I registered it and check for updates and I tried downloading the file (http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Software-Updates/Endura-15/) to update my device but I'm having difficulty doing so. the scoured the vender webiste for help but it was no help at al. I tried downloading a the zipped file and installing into a work windows pc but it keeps giving an error that won't let me open the installer program so I tried re-downloading the file and installing the file via my main computer which is a mac but still no go.Won't even open. anyone have any suggestions? thanks

First, you have to unzip the downloaded file. It will unzip into a file named Installer.exe. Copy the Installer.exe file to the root folder of a FAT32 formatted micro SD card. Turn off the Endura, then insert the card in the Endura and turn it back on. Follow the prompts to update the endura firmware. When complete, turn off the Endura, remove the card and reboot.

Edited by alandb