Printing cache lists without getting language pulldown list

GordEtob

I don't know if this has been discussed on any forum before, so forgive me if it's old news. This problem has been plaguing me since Groundspeak introduced the "language" button (I.E. "ENGLISH) at the top of most screens. When I print a page of cache listings or individual cache descriptions, I got the list of languages printed out which took up a good chunk of a page, and forced printing onto another page. I would either have to do a print preview and shrink the page down to a miniscule size or SELECT just the core of the screen and print "as selected on screen" - a process that usually took several tries.

By a happy accident, I discovered that the language list does NOT appear on a printout if you click on the language button first, then click in the light green area beside the button to remove the list, and then print the screen. (If you click on the button and then select ENGLISH specifically, the list is still printed, by the way).

I just thought I'd share this discovery for other "print" cachers struggling with this problem.