4-SALE ! Garmin 12CX with extras

I'm selling my 12CX (the color version of the model 12). I have the original box with the manual, carrying case & the following extras:

-12 volt adapter cable

-A combo (data cable & 12 volt adapter in one)

-An extra carrying case w/ belt clip so you can open & use the unit without removing the GPS

-Garmin car dash mount holder.

I use the 12 volt adapter in my car with the dash mount when I'm geocaching & the combo unit to download waypoints to my GPS. This is everything a new geocacher would need to get started.

I'm selling the unit because I've finally decided to upgrade to a mapping unit. I've had this model for 5 years but Garmin sent me a brand new unit 1-1/2 years ago because my old one had an intermittent problem with the lithium backup memory losing power (Garmin is great with their warranty coverage). So this unit is not very old. This unit is actually more accurate in the field than some of my buddy's newer models & helped me get a few "1st finds" while they were wandering around trying to get there units to settle down. It's in like new condition with no scratches or marks

I have $350 tied up in the package.

I want $125 for it including shipping anywhere in the U.S. & will ship Priority mail, insured, immediately upon receipt of a cashiers check or money order.