new cache hides ?

manhuntz02

For the cemetery, or any other privately owned property, you need to ask the property manager or owner. Be sure you get the name of the person who gave you permission. Some cachers have someone sign something, because it has happened that the person who gave permission moves on and gets another job elsewhere. That leaves no one knowing that permission was obtained.

You want to get it from a manager or owner rather than, say, a store employee. Get their names at least.

When I must get permission to hide a cache who do i get this permission from?? For example on a road riteaway or in a public park or cemetery. Thanks for your help

When? Each time you hide a cache.

From whom? Road right-of-way will vary..city, county, state or Federal roads each will have a different authority, you will have to determine which authority to contact based on the location you select.

Public Park - see the great information posted by niraD.

Cemeteries often have a sign stating who the owner/caretaker is and contact information for that entity. (At least they do in my area.) Once you know who to contact, see the other great information posted by Sol seaker.

Hope these help and have fun with your hides.

Edited by K13