Brand New Original Ultimate / Tilly Hat For Sale!

iBrew

I have a Brand New Original Ultimate Hat - Model-UHA that was given to me as a birthday present. It is a size 7 1/4 and is a bit too small for me. This is basically the same hat as the renowned Tilly Hat. The hat still has the original tags on it. This hat sells for anywhere from $45 to $60! I will sell it to the first person offering $25.00. I will accept Paypal payment, money order or check. This is a GREAT Geocaching Hat! Check out The Ultimate Hat website for full details....Ultimate Hats

If interested - email me at: iBrew@comcast.net

hat.jpg

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

Click here to see my Completely Useless Webpage

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere! "Indian Prayer"

[This message was edited by iBrew on August 03, 2003 at 08:38 AM.]

Won't Tilley exchange it for you? They carry every hat size in that model - all the way up to 8" (learned from experience)

Tilly stands by their product, just write them and ask if a trade can be done - believe me, the hat is worth it.

To potential buyers of this hat, there is a company that sells these online. Noggintops is an awesome company to work with. There is a 90 day exchange policy, and as long as the hat is in "New" shape, they are kind enough to work with you.

Here is how to find your hat size!

Here is the Return/Exchange Policy

No affiliation with iBrew, Tilley Hat or Noggintops. I am a loyal fan of Tilley Hats, and will buy one for my wife once I convince her that they are an acceptable fashion statement.

OddTodd

Cadence

(OddTodd and CheleBell)

FRS2,12GMRS22(WPXD965)

quote:
Originally posted by Cadence (OddTodd & CheleBell):

Won't Tilley exchange it for you? They carry every hat size in that model - all the way up to 8" (learned from experience)

I love my Tilley too, and I read his message carefuly and picked up on

quote:
This is basically the same hat as the renowned Tilly Hat

If Tilley swaps him for a larger size Tilley I would be shocked! icon_eek.gif

More rules = Less fun!

geocachingdb_button.giftexasgeocaching_sm.gifntga_button.gif