Moving right along

desuro

Picture 400 of anything. That is a lot...

Could you eat 400 cheese burgers?

How about 400 kisses from your great aunt?

Could you do 400 push ups?

Don't discount your numbers! I am getting up around 500..

You want to be crazy? go back and do a few of your earlier caches.. for kicks.. it blows your mind (trust me) when you can't find one on the return trip!

Shaun

You want to be crazy? go back and do a few of your earlier caches.. for kicks.. it blows your mind (trust me) when you can't find one on the return trip!

Shaun

Well said and too funny!

new people start all the time, it is cool to be happy,

it dont matter if it is 40 or 400 or 4000 finds,

you are happy with the things you experience on your way arround,

just dont think so much about the number, but try to enjoy the cool things you see every day out there..

Thrust me, there are MORE stuff out there :-)

I've been on since August and found number 300 this weekend! The only problem is that I am exhausting my local caches. So I have started to set my own out to encourage people to do the same. I am at least 40 miles from a decent sized city and like you am only able to cache on weekends. It kind of sucks because my wife isn't into caching yet so I am on my own. Luckily there is an event next month so maybe I can meet some new people.

just dont think so much about the number, but try to enjoy the cool things you see every day out there..

Thrust me, there are MORE stuff out there :-)

Oh I am very happy with the places that caching has brought us and the experience from having gone to those places.... There are walking paths, nature conservancies and hiking areas that are in our own state that I was not aware of a short time ago, amazing.

My Wife and I are the team of desuro and I have been more active than ever since traveling a great deal more for work adding California and Alabama to our places cached with more to come, we travel in the summers by motorcycle and always cache while we are out and about...

Good stuff...

Best,

Rob

Shaun

Whoa, 400 kisses from your great aunt! I couldn't bear it for even 10!

Numbers are a novelty.

The real treasure is in exploring and finding new and very cool places you never would have known about.

This past summer I camped overnight in the Cleveland National Forest, near Phil's Memorial Cache. Beautiful country, absolutely stunning. I want to go back! (<- That's the Treasure thing I'm alluding to.)