BUG-weird pictures

T.D.M.22

So I've noticed that some people's avatar pictures messed up. First thought it was a couple people being funny, but I noticed who it was-Knowschad for one. And he always has a dog, so I checked his profile and it showed a dog. But in the forums it is just a grey square. Is it a bug here or on my end-I'm running Firefox.

Ok. The above is intentional by those users the below is still an issue.

Edit to add-on the geocaching side there are some pictures missing.

for example; 1fb33da7-6afb-4c5e-b8fe-1ba1928843a3.png?rnd=0.786066 There is just the link with the message "error 503; service unavailable"

And again right here-wont let me post a picture, and my own avatar is gone. ?? :blink: :blink:

And My avatar at the top right of the page is gone just says "T.D.M.22's Photo.

Edited by T.D.M.22

So I've noticed that some people's avatar pictures messed up. First thought it was a couple people being funny, but I noticed who it was-Knowschad for one. And he always has a dog, so I checked his profile and it showed a dog. But in the forums it is just a grey square. Is it a bug here or on my end-I'm running Firefox.

Edit to add-on the geocaching side there are some pictures missing.

for example; 1fb33da7-6afb-4c5e-b8fe-1ba1928843a3.png?rnd=0.786066 There is just the link with the message "error 503; service unavailable"

And again right here-wont let me post a picture, and my own avatar is gone. ?? :blink: :blink:

And My avatar at the top right of the page is gone just says "T.D.M.22's Photo.

I've noticed that too. It's very strange.

Yep, it is broken!

Well, some of us, including Knowschad, have intentionally changed our avatars as a sort of protest over the grey icons. But, it also seems that the image server went down sometime in the last hour, as no images are currently available.

Yep, it is broken!

Well, some of us, including Knowschad, have intentionally changed our avatars as a sort of protest over the grey icons. But, it also seems that the image server went down sometime in the last hour, as no images are currently available.

OOOOHHHHH. I get it. I thought his and yours where messed up- forgot you could have different pics in the forums and in your profile. Anyway still having problems with everything else.

Ok. The above is intentional by those users the below is still an issue.

Oops! Sorry about the confusion that caused. I just tried to fix my "bug", but unfortunately... well, as you know... the image servers are down.