GSAK Macro Problems.

I have for a number of years, been using Pilotsnipes macro for transferring GSAK pocket queries to my Nuvi 255w. Everything seemed to be working fine and we have had years of trouble free cacheing using this method for on road navigation. Now when I try to use the macro, a warning banner comes up stating that.....the system should run ok but at some time the support will be pulled and the macro will no longer work....

Anybody know what is the problem with this macro system and is there an alternative out there that will run with GSAK?

I have for a number of years, been using Pilotsnipes macro for transferring GSAK pocket queries to my Nuvi 255w. Everything seemed to be working fine and we have had years of trouble free cacheing using this method for on road navigation. Now when I try to use the macro, a warning banner comes up stating that.....the system should run ok but at some time the support will be pulled and the macro will no longer work....

Anybody know what is the problem with this macro system and is there an alternative out there that will run with GSAK?

I guess everyone knows the Pilotsnipes has stopped working. I ended up using a German one [nuvifavoriteexport.gsk] for now on the NUVI. This is OK, since now I have a PN40 plus and Oregon 450 to give me detailed information.