Sandisk SD 256 meg cards

I have 2 new Sandisk 256 Meg Secure Digital cards available for sale. These will work in a Magellan Meridian GPS, and many other electronic gadgets.

$50 each, includes shipping.

Email to lee_rimar at mac dot com, please.

[This message was edited by Lee David Rimar on July 03, 2003 at 12:38 PM.]

One down, one to go!

I put one of the chips on eBay and got $60 for it in less than an hour.

I still have one that I'll sell to anyone from Geocaching.com for $50 -- if I hear from you this weekend. Otherwise it goes the eBay route on Monday.

---

LDR.

Here is the URL - it is long, enter everything in one line.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=4325

Open an account with dell to get the discount ( it is free to open it) an download the $20 mail rebate form. Select the free delivery - if it works, you (and me) will get the card for about 28 bucks.

I always check the bargains on a page

bensbargains.net

Sorry for late post, we were caching...

chrust

I went to the website you listed, but you got prices wrong. Dell's got a SanDisk 256 Meg Secure Digital card for $72 before rebate ($80 after the sale ends).

Closest to the $48 you quoted is a Compact Flash card. Same capacity, but different size/shape: won't fit a Magellan Meridian.

Anyhow, my second SD card is now on eBay. If anyone is still interested, any price under $70 delivered is a bargain.

---

LDR.