12-12-12 souvenir gone crazy

sunnyhill_Ahrtal

After logging a Cache on 12-12-12 I immediately recieved the nice souvenir. By clicking on it, it said it was created by "hummingbirdfreak" and I was redirected to an Event by hbf. There were already lots of notes of people thanking him/her for the nice souvenir...??? See GC3PQBG

Right now, there is no 12-12-12 souvenir at all in my souvenir-list...strange - Hamsters have take over?

Edited by sunnyhill_Ahrtal

After logging a Cache on 12-12-12 I immediately recieved the nice souvenir. By clicking on it, it said it was created by "hummingbirdfreak" and I was redirected to an Event by hbf. There were already lots of notes of people thanking him/her for the nice souvenir...??? See GC3PQBG

Right now, there is no 12-12-12 souvenir at all in my souvenir-list...strange - Hamsters have take over?

I cannot reproduce this effect - maybe a momentary glitch?

It was the same for me, and no I had no souvenir in my list.

We attended a 12-12-12 event and received no souvenir at all? http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=86ae6955-7658-49e5-a381-b12d088d8e7f

I too attended a geocaching event on 12/12/12 and never received the souvenir. :( I checked my log date (as it's usually wrong for the rest of the world...) but it was correctly set 12/12/12 and others reported getting their souvenir from the same event...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=4121b33f-b612-41df-8c36-8bee491498a4

I see others mentioning similar problems of missing souvenirs on the Facebook page too.

Can the 12/12/12 souvenirs be checked please?

Q1

Edited by quiet1_au

If you should have the souvenir but it is missing, please write to contact@geocaching.com. Be sure to include a link to the log you posted that qualifies you for the souvenir.

You need to write to Groundspeak with a link to your log just like Moun10Bike has stated. They had to fix it for our profile and they did it within two days of our request.