Marked Destroyed MIA

UMainah

Great, now it'll be easier for folks to make even more bad recoveries of benchmarks when it reality, they're actually destroyed.

Are you talking about an official 'NGS Recovery' or a Geocache game 'log'?

I know, picky semantics, but there is a difference. kayakbird

Here on this site.

I just checked, and even after turning off Greasemonkey, it's still MIA. <_<

I see the destroyed icon on the search results page, but not on individual benchmark pages.

It's messed up worse than that. If you go to a mark that was reported as destroyed, like

MG0866 and search for nearest marks, the icons don't necessarily match up. This intersection station was reported as found by two people, then I reported it destroyed with good evidence, and one found was changed to a destroyed. A later note was also posted. So the last Found/NF/Destroyed log was Destroyed, but the leading icon in the search results is for Found.

Maybe if anybody ever reported a Found that sticks? I'm pretty sure it used to show the last log Found/NF/Dest icon in the search results.

I see the destroyed icon on the search results page, but not on individual benchmark pages.

It's messed up worse than that. If you go to a mark that was reported as destroyed, like

MG0866 and search for nearest marks, the icons don't necessarily match up. This intersection station was reported as found by two people, then I reported it destroyed with good evidence, and one found was changed to a destroyed. A later note was also posted. So the last Found/NF/Destroyed log was Destroyed, but the leading icon in the search results is for Found.

Maybe if anybody ever reported a Found that sticks? I'm pretty sure it used to show the last log Found/NF/Dest icon in the search results.

Yes, I just noticed this issue also after I started a Bug Report http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=305257