Lightsquared...again

jimlarkey

Democrat, Republican, they can all be bought for "pocket change" (in rich-guy speak). After all, MONEY not public interest is the driver of policy in the U.S.

That's why I'm predicting a LightSquared victory over time provided Falcone can throw enough money at the D.C. brothel.

Edited by yogazoo

Democrat, Republican, they can all be bought for "pocket change" (in rich-guy speak). After all, MONEY not public interest is the driver of policy in the U.S.

That's why I'm predicting a LightSquared victory over time provided Falcone can throw enough money at the D.C. brothel.

Our elected representatives cannot be "bought" however they can be rented rather cheaply. Being bought implies ownership, these clowns change more often than your undies.

Brilliant.

Millions of perfectly good GPSr will be made obsolete over night. I suppose that will be really good for the GPS manufacturers, though, eh? Everyone has no choice but to buy upgraded equipment?

I expect that the FAA and the military may not want to make those expenditures, though. And Grover Norquist certainly won't want to pay for them.