Baby formula and stuff......

I know that this is a strange post but I have seen quite a few messages where people are talking about having to give up their "toys" so they can provide for their kids. Having to do that is no fun but maybe I can help. I have 8 cans of baby formula and some other misc baby food items that are still good. My daughter never used any of them. I will try to get some more information on exactly what I have. But, if you need some of this, let me know. We also still get coupons for this stuff that I can forward to you also. Anyway, let me know if you need any of this.

Thanks all,

Rich

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

-Dr Seuss

That is awesome (awesome is my daughter's newest word!)!!! That is amazing that she can sign on to the web. She is going to be a hacker! My daughter is 16 months. She is super sweet and totally evil.

Glad to hear you don't need the formula but if you know someone who does need it be sure to have them contact me!

Thanks,

Rich

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

-Dr Seuss

quote:
I have 8 cans of baby formula and some other misc baby food items that are still good

Try eBay. Usually someone wouldn't mess with buying one can of formula, but given the chance to buy 8 cans at once, (or 2 sets of 4) you shouldn't have any problems moving them.

E

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.