The Zebra Geocoin

CW88

Here is my next coin: The Zebra Geocoin

It's one I've been wanting to do for quite a while and think it's come out quite well.

There will be 100 coins - 2 inches wide, 3mm thick and trackable on Geocaching.com with it's own icon.

Zebra-32x32.gif?1355230368

All the coins have a Black Nickel finish with white glow, glitter or regular hard enamels.

And there will a Two Tone Black Nickel/Satin Silver Artist Edition.

Zebra%20Coinsmll.jpg

White/Glow/Glitter Versions

AE%20Zebrasmll.jpg

Artist Edition

glow.jpg

One of the Glow Versions

I'm hoping to order the final coins soon and aim to have them early next year.

Nice !!

Is that 100 total coins ... or 100 of each color variety ??

For now it'll be 100 total - probably between 15-20 of each version.

And I'm aiming to have these on sale from my webstore late January.

Will watch for the webstore announcement since it seems there won't be any pre-sales or reservations ... but that is OK/fine !!

I've just ordered 100 coins - so hopefully will have those in January or possibly February.

I won't do reservations on these this time as the numbers are quite small (5 versions with 16 coins, and 1 with 20), but will post a message about when they would go on sale from my webstore closer to when I'll have them.

I just received the Zebra coins today :D

They will go on sale from my webstore on Saturday (Jan. 12th) at 7pm CET (GMT+1) for £11.

There are 6 versions in total (though most of them do look quite similar):

20 x White Hard Enamel

16 x White Glitter

16 x Glow 1 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 2 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 4 (Blue Glow)

16 x AE (Two Tone Black Nickel/Satin Silver) - though some are a little darker than the sample version. Most of these will be ebay only though.

20 x White Hard Enamel

16 x White Glitter

16 x Glow 1 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 2 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 4 (Blue Glow)

16 x AE (Two Tone Black Nickel/Satin Silver) - though some are a little darker than the sample version. Most of these will be ebay only though.

Seems that Glow 3 hasn´t survived the artists requirement. Or was Glow 3 eaten by some lions? :D

Originally interested, but 11GBP is a bit out of price-point range. That's almost $18USD plus the processor conversion fee, plus shipping.

Good luck, guess I can sleep in Saturday ... :laughing:

Beautiful coin, worth more than the average coin. However currency conversion is painful. Wish you had a twin that designed coins in the US.

They will go on sale from my webstore on Saturday (Jan. 12th) at 7pm CET (GMT+1) for £11.

20 x White Hard Enamel

16 x White Glitter

16 x Glow 1 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 2 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 4 (Blue Glow)

Can someone tell me again what time that will be in California? :anicute:

20 x White Hard Enamel

16 x White Glitter

16 x Glow 1 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 2 (Green Glow)

16 x Glow 4 (Blue Glow)

Can someone tell me again what time that will be in California? :anicute:

10AM ... 9 hours behind us.

Is there a picture of the different versions?

Sorry - I thought I'd already put pictures up but must have forgotten.

They do all look pretty similar unless looking very closely (the 2 green glow versions are pretty much identical, even when glowing), but here are all the versions including the colours they glow.

Zebras.jpg

And the sale will start in about 45 minutes from here.

Got my green glow2 zebra yesterday. I think I'm turning into a glow fan. I decided to show my wife the glow feature last night. I turned off the lights in the kitchen to amaze and dazzle her. I didn't realize she was simmering spaghetti sauce, and it was starting to boil. Of course I couldn't stop my show. By the time I turned the lights back on, sauce had splattered everywhere. As you can imagine, she was less than impressed at the moment. Oops. :blink: