Sticker Seeker on the move

silverquill

I'll have my Waymark Sticker, silverquill , with me on my upcoming travels.

I would be interested in meeting any waymarkers or geocachers along the way.

Jan. 20-Feb. 19 Thailand, with the last week in Penang (Malaysia) and Singapore.

Mar. 5-7 Paris

Mar. 7-19 England (London, Manchester and Blackpool) -- maybe other places yet unplanned.

After that we will be settling again in New England after 4 1/2 years here in Korea.

We will have trips to Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, California, and Oregon, maybe Idaho, within the first six months that we are back.

Drop me a note if you live in these place or will be there on those dates. We'll arrange a meeting if we can.

Jan. 20-Feb. 19 Thailand, with the last week in Penang (Malaysia) and Singapore.

Mar. 5-7 Paris

Mar. 7-19 England (London, Manchester and Blackpool) -- maybe other places yet unplanned.

After that we will be settling again in New England after 4 1/2 years here in Korea.

We will have trips to Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, California, and Oregon, maybe Idaho, within the first six months that we are back.

Drop me a note if you live in these place or will be there on those dates. We'll arrange a meeting if we can.

My home isn't on your list, but we get around quite a bit, so keep us posted!

Mar. 5-7 Paris

Come to the Block Party in Seattle. ;)

Wish I could make the Block Party! I missed it by just a few days last year when I visited the Lily Pad. And, a visit to Germany would be great too! Not to mention the Czech Republic. For now these visits will have to wait.

On the other hand, I may get to add two more countries since, unexpectedly, we are leaving in the morning for the Golden Triangle with a short visits into Myanmar and Laos. I'll find something to waymark! (Glad there a 1,055+ categories). In Chiangmai, Thailand now. Played with tigers yesterday and today went zip lining through the forest!