Choosing which file PQ downloads to

Cryptid

Just got Windows 7, when I download a PQ from the Email or the "POCKET QUERIES READY FOR DOWNLOAD" option on Geocaching.com, they always go to my "Downloads" file in my computer, then I have to locate it and move it to my PQ file.

How do I make them download to my PQ file? I tried Right clicking to look for options but see none.

Thanks

How do I make them download to my PQ file?

Do you mean the PQ folder on your GPS device? To the best of my knowledge, no handheld GPS will read a compressed file (which is what you download from the site) so you will have to either continue to manually open the Zip file and then move the file(s) to the GPS, or you'll have to track down a program that will download and then transfer. GSAK should be able to do it. Delorme has Cache Register that will do it for their GPSs. Not sure other GPS manufactures have.

If you don't know how to move the file from the computer to the GPS at all, either find a program that can, or tell us what GPS you have since there isn't standard method to accomplish it by hand.

I meant to my computer, so I can load them on GSAK. I found out how to do what I need in settings on computer.

thank you.

If you are using version 8.x of GSAK the easiest thing to do is use the Geocaching.com Access drop down menu at the very top of GSAC. With that you can download the PQ directly into GSAK from the web site with no need for you to touch the PQ.